Coworking spaces were made for small businesses, when they’re just starting out the flexibility affordability and amenities can be invaluable to productivity.
When coworking spaces first started taking off they were mostly seen as a way for freelancers and remote workers to fight isolation but that’s no longer the case. With the rise in side-hustles, people wanting to expand their enterprises but aren’t quite ready for a dedicated office space coworking is just the thing. Of course, in the current financial climate they can also be a truly effective use of your valuable money- everything you need is under one roof, and you know what it will cost so you can make sure you keep an eye on your budget.
At Tree Shepherd we are proud of our co-working spaces. We specialise in working with entrepreneurs from the SE16 area, and deal with all the issues that can slow a growing business down.
We know that the financial situation is worrying for many people who run their own small businesses and that’s why now more than ever being able to provide this much needed option is so important to us -and we feel these spaces are key in helping us to support small and micro businesses in our communities.
Both of our facilities- Thrive and Glows, provide affordable co-working space where local people can develop and expand their business ideas surrounded by likeminded entrepreneurs with all the amenities and support to help you grow your business into the success that we know it can be.
Here’s a rundown of why one of Tree Shepherd’s coworking spaces may be right for you-
At Glows we have:
- 8 offices
- Community hub
- Maker’s space which has a large cutting table, 2 industrial Sewing Machines, an Overlocker, and a Vinyl Printer.
- A Media Room.
- 8 Hot Desks spaces
- We also run a PAY as you go which many of our Makers use as its £10 per day plus annual Membership £25
At Thrive we have:
- Bright brand-new offices.
- Meeting rooms bookable by the hour, half-day or full days.
- A friendly community with large workstations and storage space. – perfect for makers!
Both of our facilities also offer:
- High speed internet connectivity for all your business needs.
- Use of printer/photocopier at low cost, with free scanning.
- Members can make use of our well-equipped kitchen area.
- A bustling business community to grow and flourish together.
- Support on hand-We have a friendly experienced team of business mentors available by appointment.
- Affordability-We provide the best value workspaces in the area with prices starting at as little as £10 a day.
We feel strongly that supporting small businesses in our communities is the key to our collective success. If you’d like to find out more about how our workspaces can support you and your enterprise then get in touch and someone will be happy to talk through the options.