CAMBERWELL AFTER SCHOOL PROJECT JOB VACANCY
Camberwell After School Project (CASP) is a registered charity which supports local parents/carers without of school childcare provision. We are situated in South London and our last Ofsted rating was “Good” (2017).
Our main aim is:
“To advance the development and education of children, young people and adults by:
- Offering appropriate play, education, care, family learning and out of school hours services for children and
- Providing appropriate training and learning opportunities to improve the employability, well –being and personal development of young people and adults.
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and experienced Operational Manager to join our team.
Hours: 21 hours per week
Salary: £18,477.00 per annual inclusive of annual leave+3% pension contribution
12 months Fixed Term Contract (possible extension, pending funding)
Oversee the delivery of CASP’s special projects and programmes, working with the Service Leaders to ensure targets are met and delivery is within agreed budgets
Promote programmes/activities, including liaising with external organisations and participants.
Recruit and supervise volunteers for each project, in conjunction with the Service Leaders
The Operational Manager who will be part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and also deputise for the Chief Executive in his/her absence, will in these roles:
- Ensure that the organisation runs smoothly and efficiently by overseeing all aspects of the different services provided by CASP.
- manage the different services we operate ensuring leaders provide a safe and stimulating learning environment whilst using a childcare centred approach
- oversee all specialist projects to ensure they meet the requirements specified by funders.
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
Start date: As soon As possible
All positions require an Enhanced DBS check and references.
For an Application Form and Job Description for this position: