This Saturday (18th December) between 10.30am – 4.30pm we are hosting our Christmas Market at Thrive in Surrey Quays Leisure Park and in Surrey Quays Shopping Centre.
The market will showcase local produce from small, independent businesses from across South London – many of which have been born out of, or have been supported by Tree Shepherd at Thrive or GLOWS our low-cost work and makerspace.
We’re really excited to be welcoming some incredible businesses inc:
- Ellejay Crafts – superb stocking fillers from earrings to facemasks
- GALÌ – beautiful handmade jewels with a twist
- Strongmans Tipple – our very own cocktailer selling London’s finest drinks from Old Fashioneds to Negronis
- MamaSia – an award-winning natural beauty and wellbeing company, using raw materials from Shea to Moringa to Baobab and more
- Queen Qaushi – our creative Thrive based beautician offering personalised goods
- Bib Easy Bibs – childrenswear designed by parents for parents
- Not Your Average Joe – colourful handmade children’s apparel
- Paw Perfect Boutique – dashing pet accessories
- Among others…
Thrive will also be converted into Santa’s Grotto with children’s activities, stalls and food.
We have more markets lined up throughout the year, and we are looking for more local businesses to support and grow. Do get in touch for more information.
If you’re a local business looking for a stall on Saturday, there is still availability. To find out more visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/thrives-christmas-market-tickets-205013128787